Thursday, July 3, 2008

Pineapple Express

I'm not gonna even go near the loss of the Sonics, that shall be left for someone else to write about.

I was kind of excited for the movie Pineapple Express, it looked like it would be funny enough.   James Franco and Seth Rogan are funny so I was thinking, "This could be alright."

Well now I think that it is going to be awesome...why?  Because Seth Rogan got Huey Lewis and the News to write and perform the theme song.  You can even listen to it here.  I've already rocked out hard like three times to it.  Huey Lewis also did the theme song to Back to the Future.  

Speaking of Michael J. Fox, I watched Teen Wolf the other night.  I hadn't seen that movie in years and I have to say, not that bad.  Not to give away the ending but I really like the way Wikipedia summed up the last scene..."Scott if fouled by Mick on the final play and given two shots.  In a clear violation of the rules, Mick is able to stand underneath the basket as Scott attempts his foul shots. Despite having to jump to complete his free throws, Scott makes them both and the Beavers win the game."  A little trivia here, there is a guy in the background at the end of the game with his pants undone.  I don't think he is showing anything, but I will leave that to your imagination.  I wish I could give the intense stare like Mick does.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, I was wondering if we could get a review and your feelings towards step-brothers?