Saturday, February 6, 2010

Super Bowl Time!


I asked Danny and Tanner to write something about the Super Bowl but it looks like they won't post anything. I asked them to write something because they are much better writers than I. Looks like it has come to me to write. I am drinking a four loko as I write this. So don't expect much.

The Colts are favored and they should be. Manning is one of the best quarterbacks to ever play the game and he is too good of a leader to not do well this Super Bowl. On top of all that he is a really exceptionally ugly dude. Doesn't he kind of look like Blossom? He has a lot of things going for him. The guy is super talented and ugly.

The Saints on the other hand have a lot going for them as well. Here are some reasons to root for the Saints...they are underdogs, Hurricane Katrina, their QB is has a huge birthmark, Reggie Bush's gf is hot, and their jerseys are pretty sweet. A couple of days ago ESPN did a poll and it came out that around 60% of people are rooting for the Saints. They are the team to root for.

I will be rooting for the Saints. I like the feel good story of Hurricane Katrina and this is their first Super Bowl as well. It would be great if the final score was 65-62 with the Saints winning but I think the final will be 27-24 Colts. Peyton Manning is just too good. Damnit.


Go Saints!



Just to clarify. Kim Kardashian is hot, but she is dumb as hell and I don't think I could ever try and hold a conversation with her. Her stupidity almost nullifies her hotness, pretty close, but almost.

No comments: