Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Leider Geil

This song is still really popular in Germany right now.  Geil is a slang word for cool or sick or dope or pimp.  Geil also has another meaning sexy or horny.  In the context of this song it means cool.  Leider means unfortunate. Sooooo this song is called Unfortunately Cool.



Here are the the translated lyrics from Google Translate...The is a pretty rough translation but just from watching the video you can understand what they are talking about.

I'm sorry butI must admit, unfortunately,There are things in the worldare - unfortunately cool.Car's make mud,Environment breaksbut 'ne new truck is fat'Unfortunately, cool.I nibble 'on NEM'Crayon, Mom says 'Do not!'but I entpanntUnfortunately, cool.Psychosis diagnosis,I do not careif one hibbeltbefore getting upUnfortunately, cool.'Get rid of the atom!'you hear them cryI charge my phoneUnfortunately, cool.'ve Finally got a jobmust get up early tomorrowversack 'in a speakeasyUnfortunately, cool.The teeth are brown,it still does not hurtI do not go 'to the dentistUnfortunately, cool.I decorate,drunken friendsis' ​​indeed common butUnfortunately, cool.Bad for the young,bad for the North Sea,bad for the headbut unfortunately, cool!Bad for your karma,bad for the future,bad for the jobbut unfortunately, cool!Do not 'soyou like it, but alsoI am a part of youLook around you but,'They look at you,they are the same as we.Do not 'soyou like it, but alsoI am a part of youLook around you but,'They look at you,'They look at you,look 'at them.Away with the books,away with the shelfMy new flatUnfortunately, cool.The bank sends' ne billI'll do it not,I'll throw 'it into trash!Unfortunately, cool.I get up in the morning,The coffee is delicious,I lay myself down againUnfortunately, cool.I can not see anythingall is dark,But sunglasses in the club isUnfortunately, cool.The board of DeicideNich was' my thing,but their shows areUnfortunately, cool.Oh God who is this quirk,beside me in bed,I was probably last nightUnfortunately, cool.LED beneath their bed,LED beneath their wardrobe,LED beneath their bedUnfortunately, cool.A dragon and a warrior,fight on the hillAirbrush paintingsUnfortunately, cool.Bad for the quota,bad for the fifth,bad for my quadbut unfortunately, cool!Bad for the plans,bad for the Plauze,bad for the plotbut unfortunately, cool!Do not 'soyou like it, but alsoI am a part of youLook around you but,'They look at you,they are the same as we.Do not 'soyou like it, but alsoI am a part of youLook around you but,'They look at you,'They look at you,look 'at them!I look like a lot,I like to watch long,You know TV courtroom?Unfortunately, cool.I can not afford it,everything on rates,the card is glowingUnfortunately, cool.I wave to the veganswith his mouth full of meat ... mmh!Unfortunately, cool.Above, a cat,Unfortunately, she is dead,but celebrate three days wasUnfortunately, cool.Stop thinking 'whichswitching 'from your brain,follow your instinctsUnfortunately, cool.I stand to NEN 'burgerBock on the breast,Bock on the beer!Unfortunately, cool.Small children's hands,Sew beautiful shoes,my new sneakers areUnfortunately, cool.In this songhas nothing at all rhymed,no one has noticed!eider cool.Do not 'soyou like it, but alsoI am a part of youLook around you but,'They look at you,they are the same as we.Do not 'soyou like it, but alsoI am a part of youLook around you but,'They look at you,'They look at you,look 'at them!Bad for the effectbad for the truth,bad for the wokbad for the Greeks,bad for the Gema,bad for your 'God!

No comments: