Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Nick's Guest Post: 2007


Year 1, Err, 2007. 
Fav Post: It was like a foreshadowing of things to come. http://thesshh.blogspot.com/2007/12/you-heard-it-here-first-folks.html
Least Fav Post: I don’t speak Spanish so I didn’t understand it. http://thesshh.blogspot.com/2007/09/binary-is-illest.html
After reviewing the posts of 2007, I have decided that this is going to be a fun and exciting trip down memory lane.  The first thing I realized from reading the 2007 posts is how much I didn’t know half of the writers on this blog.  I may have met Danny and the former writer, Nathan, once or twice. So, reading their posts allowed me to really get to know them, even though I didn’t know them.  
Ok, enough of the sentimental and abstract bs.  Let’s get to the review of the posts of 2007.  
The initial theme of the SShH was Stefan usually giving his NFL football picks (he was so bad he gave up in Week 6) with occasional posts by the other three.  One thing I noticed was when I tried to click on some of the references/links in the postings, a lot of them no longer worked.  So, don’t believe when they say everything on the internet is permanent.  
There were only 28 posts for 2007 and there was nothing too memorable I came across.  I think 2008 will be great.  To be continued…

No comments: