Friday, October 19, 2007

Football Picks #5


Once again I am the only person who has posted this week, actually for the last 3 weeks. That's cool, I'm sure everyone else is just busy. Good thing I don't have a life. Last week I went 6-7 (Ouch, again) That brings the overall record to 28-30. I think I should be a sports analysist, or I should work in Vegas. This is definitely one surprising season so far with teams that were supposed to be bad doing decently (Texans, Chiefs, Buccaneers, Browns). Then you have teams that are just sucking (Minnesota, New Orleans, Cincinnati). It is also a dangerous time to be a QB (Trent Green, Matt Lienart, Kurt Warner, Jack Delhomme). On the other hand let's here it for the QB that are playing at the age of like 60 (Testaverde, Favre, Frerotte, ok so he isn't as old as the rest but you get the point). So without further ado, here are my picks. I inhale deeply and cross my fingers...
Washington (-8) over Arizona
New Orleans (-8) over Atlanta (Leftwich will bring something different, but he won't change the result)
Baltimore (-3) over Buffalo (After that MNF game I am Bills fan. I like Edwards and Lynch, the Pac-10 combo, but they will lose)
Dallas (-9.5) over Minnesota
New England (-16.5) over Miami (How sweet would it be if Miami wins?)
NY Giants (-9) over San Francisco
Tampa Bay (+2) over Detroit
Houston (+1.5) over Tennessee
Kansas City (+3) over Oakland
Cincinnati (-6) over NY Jets
Chicago (+5.5) over Philadelphia
Seattle (-8) over St.Louis (Actually nervous about this one with how the Hawks have been playing, hopefully Alexander will get more than 20 yards)
Pittsburgh (-3.5) over Denver
Jacksonville (+3) over Indianapolis (This one is a stretch but it would also be sweet.)

Let's see what happens...

No comments: