Thursday, October 25, 2007

Football picks #6

So to start this off, both of my fantasy football teams are going to lose this week. Last week I went 9-5, which is a big improvement over last week. This brings the total record to 37-35, BAM! I am back to being over .500. Since I am now rolling, here are my picks for this week.
St.Louis (+3) over Cleveland
Chicago (-5) over Detroit
Indianapolis (-7) over Carolina
NY Giants (-9.5) over Miami
Tennessee (-7.5) over Oakland
Minnesota (+1) over Philadelphia
Pittsburgh (-3.5) over Cinncinati
NY Jets (-3) over Buffalo
San Diego (-9) over Houston
Tampa Bay (-4) over Jacksonville
New Orleans (-3) over San Francisco
New England (-16.5) over Washington
Denver (-3) over Green Bay

I tried to have a picture at the top but I couldn't get it to work, sorry.

No comments: