Friday, October 19, 2007

Throwing Down the Gauntlet

OR: Is that a CHALLENGE!?!

Yes, it has been over a fortnight since I have posted. Yes, that is lame. Yes, I am sorry. But it is time for me to kick some ass and take some names. This week I will join Stefan’s little “football picks” game and prove that I am a superior being. Whoever wins this week’s pick ‘em also receives a delicious vagina cupcake from the Erotic Bakery down the street, paid for by the loser. Let the game begin.


Arizona (+8) over Washington – Kurt Warner will play.
Atlanta (+8) over New Orleans – Atlanta’s D will keep them close.
Baltimore (-3) over Buffalo – Baltimore’s D will outscore Buffalo’s O.
Minnesota (+9 ½) over Dallas – All hail Purple Jesus.
New England (-16 ½) over Miami – Ridiculous.
New York (-9) over San Francisco – In Trent Dilfer’s second year, coaches had him tested for color blindness because he threw so many interceptions
Tampa Bay (+2) over Detroit – Kitna is a T-Loc.
Tennessee (+1 ½) over Houston – Jeff Fisher is the most underrated coach in the league.
Oakland (-3) over Kansas City – I hate the Chiefs after watching Hard Knocks.
Cincinnati (-6) over NY Jets – How did the Jets make the playoffs last year?
Chicago (+5.5) over Philadelphia – Just a hunch.
Seattle (-8) over St. Louis – The Rams always play the Hawks tough, but I believe in the 12th man this week. I’ll set the over/under for Rams false starts at 5 ½.
Pittsburgh (-3.5) over Denver – Lock of the week.
Jacksonville (+3) over Indianapolis – Maurice Drew is starting to get going.
This means war, Stefan.

1 comment:

S.S.H.H. said...

I believe you already owe me a cupcake from the erotic bakery