Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Bloggin on our blog


So, I haven't been very good about blogging lately. And by lately, I mean always. And by always, I mean the last few months since this blog started. Anyhoo, I going to make a concerted effort to post at least once a month. Since Stefan and Tanner seem have the football picks thing covered and Nate has the numbers as writing thing locked down, I need to come up with something else I can contribute. Maybe I should blog about politics. Nobody seems to be doing that.

No, on second thought, that sounds like a lot of work. If anyone wants to know what semi-qualified people who write blogs think about politics, they should check out The Blog Report. Or, if you prefer your political dialog aural and visual at the same time, take a look at Bloggingheads.tv.

I think I'll just write about television commercials. So here's a start: I really like those Messin' with Sasquatch commercials for Jack Links Beef Jerky. Those commercials, much like Nick Cannon, are hilarious.

No comments: