Thursday, November 8, 2007

Two Months into the Blog


So the blog has now been up for 2 months. Amazing! I think that I have definitely written the most. I'm not sure how much my writing really counts since almost all of my posts have been football picks, but it is still the most. Tanner has written the second most amount, which isn't very much. Danny I would say is in third place, he has only written one post but at least it used words unlike Nate who has only made one post that was in the binary system (hmmm). Quite a start. Hopefully things will pick up. Maybe not.

On a side note, I am taking part in an even called Movember. It is a fundraiser to raise awareness of prostate cancer. Movember is where you grow a mustache for the month of November. So far it is coming in really gross like. It has a title. It is called "Yeah I've Nude on Film, So What?" Gross. Sponsor me.

No comments: