Wednesday, November 21, 2007

More NFL Players I Hate


Good on you Danny! You wrote something, amazing.

So I decided to expand my writings about players I dislike (hate). This time I decided to write about Neil Rackers. I really should like him since he is a kicker. Unfortunately there is something about him that I just can't stand. Everytime I see him I get angry. Everytime he makes another one of his damn kicks, I get angry. I also should like him because I like the Cardinals. I know, I know, I shouldn't like them because they are in the same division as the Hawks but I can't help it. The Cardinals are fun to watch, I like Fitzgerald, Boldin, The Edge, and even Leinart. If they weren't in the NFC West I would root for them. One thing that really brings down the Cardinals for me though, is Rackers. He just sucks b*lls, and yes, that is a technical term.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.