Saturday, January 12, 2008

Halftime feelings...

Ok well so far I give the Seahawks offense a C+...they did score two touchdowns and a drive for a field goal. One of those drives was from the 2 and the other one was from the 20 or whatever. Other than that they haven't done much. It's kind of like winning the Special Olympics...sure you win win but you are still retarded.

The Seahawks defense gets a B-...they did great for 5 minutes, but then they have done absolutely nothing. I have to give them some credit (or props, as the kids call it) for those first two fumble recoveries but otherwise, have they stopped anything? I think not.

Now to my least favorite team in Wisconsin...

The Greenbay offense...give 'em a big B, they started off terrible (awesome!) and then ended fantastic (son of a b*tch). Those two fumbles right off the bat knock them down a bit. Grant has more than redeemed himself since his two turnovers. Favre has looked like a wizard with his ridiculous passes.

The Greenbay defense...they have done a great job of shutting down the Hawks offense considering the circumstances of their first two starts. I give them an A-. I hate Bigby...damn him and his stupid hippie dreds.

Best commercial...of course I am not biased, but I really like Hasselbeck's story commercial.

No comments: