Wednesday, May 7, 2008

New Feature and Iron Man


So after doing my movie previews I went and saw Iron Man. I have one word that describes that movie...awesome, funny, sweet, and awesome. Iron Man was thoroughly enjoyed by me. Robert "I'm not a" Downey Jr. was really good. For some reason he plays a really good alcoholic womanizer...hmmm. Probably one of the best parts about the film is that he isn't in the suit very much at all and it seems like he was given free reign to talk and be "clever." Well I give it two thumbs up. Waaay up. If you go see it, stay till the end of the credits...there is a little extra scene for all of the uber nerds out there.

I added a new feature to the blog today...now if you like one of the postings you can email it to a friend. I don't think this will ever get utilized but just in case...it is there.

Another movie that I forgot to add to the list last time...

The Rocker: Rainn Wilson (Dwight Schrute from the Office) plays a washed up drummer from a popular 80's band who helps his nephew's band play at prom...this sounds pretty funny but I am kind of nervous from the preview that it might be kind of lame...hope funny, not lame.

No comments: