Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Mark Wahlberg

OK these two videos are for one specific person who looks at the blog. That person is definitely not the sassy lady who sits next to me at work and really likes Mark Wahlberg. Definitely not her.



and this



This was the only comment I could find that didn't say something about how it was a big joke or that Mark and Andy are huge pussies.

ScotterS69 (2 weeks ago) +2 Reply
Hahaha, whats your IQ. Hahaha. Ya, Mark is just a giant douche isn't he. He followed through with it too. Andy thankfully had a gun when Mark confronted him. Andy shot him... then Andy killed himself.

Murder suicide... live on SNL, shocked the hell out of me.

and this



Guilty Confession... I still totally love Chris Brown's song "Forever"

So tonight my two friends organized a guy's night. We just met at a bar and drank, it was fun, but the whole time before Tanner and I were making jokes from this skit... we thought it was an SNL skit but good job Tanner, it was Chappelle's show.

No comments: