Saturday, December 13, 2008

Wish List




I currently am a member of the French gym chain La Fitness...I wish that I was a member of ze gym chain McFit. I wish that I could have this music playing at all times.

Oh the things that I wish for...

I wish for a reunion tour of these guys

Speaking of reunions, I wish these guys would get back together...and also do this song

I wish that this was a real movie...I've been a bad, bad boy, Father.


I wish that this guy will stay healthy next season. By the way, that is Freddy Ljungberg, the new star for the Sounders. Here is what he can do with a soccer ball.



Stensture (4 weeks ago) +1 Reply
To bad Seattle he is far from the player he used to be. Not that you care about "soccer" anyways.

I wish that Mos Def's new album The Ecstatic will be good like his old stuff.

I wish that the Seahawks are good next year.

I wish that the Mariners are good next year.

I wish that the Sonics exist next year.

I wish that the Huskies would go strong in basketball, and they get just a little bit better in football, even a little bit better.

I wish that all fights were funny, like this



familymahoneII (1 week ago) 0 Reply
I've just pissed myself

2 comments:

Sarah Johnston said...

By the by, Boys II Men didn't break up, I saw them at The Paramount about a year and a half ago (nbd). There were, however, only three boyz - the fourth was mysteriously missing. They handed out roses to the crowd during "I'll make love to you". Classy.

Stefan said...

Oh wow, I thought I heard that they had retired.

A quick correction, I don't wish for "Satan's Alley" to really be made, I just wish all trailers were like that.