Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow Watch!

OMFG* it's snowing! AAAAHHHHHH JEOMK** FREAK OUT!!! LOL***

As I am getting ready to go to the airport this morning I have been watching the news and I have to say, great reporting. Genius interviewing with questions such as...

Isn't this just amazing?
Have you been seeing people getting upset?
Have tempers been flaring up?
Isn't this snow deep?

Talk about reaching for a story. As I am watching this I keep thinking of Panda Watch from Anchorman. I couldn't find a video of just that scene so here is basically a run down of Anchorman. The Panda Watch part is at 2:51. The whole video is pretty funny though and does a good job of summing up the movie.














* Oh My F@cking God
** Just Ejaculated On My Keyboard
*** Laugh Out Loud

1 comment:

Danny said...

Thank you for explaining what each of your abbreviations meant. It's the attention to detail and thoughtfulness for our readers that makes this blog so wonderful.