Saturday, March 21, 2009

For The Kids

alaskan pipeline

n: the act of pooping in to a condom, freezing the rubber overnight, then inserting it in to ones anus. Invented at the University of Iowa by Brian and Andy S. in 2001.
Andy: "Hey Brian, wanna come give me an alaskan pipeline?" Brian: "You know I can't do that again. Dad will spank us!" Andy: "Aww shucks Brian, you know how much I love those." Brian: "I know Andy dear, I know."


Hot Richard

When a man and a woman are spooning and the woman farts on the man's dick, making it feel warm and cozy.
While spooning on the couch and waiting for ham to cook in my portable microwave, my wife gave me a hot richard.


hot carl

Mostly everyone is wrong, a 'hot carl' is the act of putting seran over the face and taking a dump on it. Anal to oral is called a 'rusty trombone', dumping on the chest is a 'Cleaveland steamer', and anal to tit fuckin is a chilli dog. If you have the squirts and can attain maximum heat and force a hole through the seran and onto the skin/mouth then you are awarded extra points, carl would be proud.
I bought some seran wrap today because I want to give Carrie a hot carl for her birthday.

Stefan loves this type of stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What about a Seattle Salmon? I just looked on Urban Dictionary and could not look it up...