Friday, December 3, 2010

This is the popular stuff in Germany

my cousin told me yesterday that this is his favorite song...



I don't have time to go through and translate so I just ran the lyrics in a translating website.  It should make sense enough to understand.  I did the translator and the literal translation from Alta Vista is way funnier than if I went through and did it.



Ey, come already It is hardly more which the matter I have headache and the DJ plays the whole time only in such a way electrical things Nichtmal which from David Guetta makes it Come, let us home go 


No one, I does not want to go yet I want to dance still a little Come already, older Is not so late nevertheless yet Let us still a little dance


EHey, well more sweetly? Probably alone here? Exactly like I Directly were noticeable to me Fully laser as you goes off Today is here equal to end of workday Thus I am not tired yet But perhaps if you have support I have equal dwelling here in the proximity if you want, we could dance there further if you know which I mean Or do you want to go alone home?


No one, I does not want to go yet I wants still a little dances comes already, older Is not so late nevertheless yet Let us still a little dance


Passport times up, boy Here end of workday is slow Thus go down of the dance I want home The Barkeeper wants home And the DJ is tired, hears you nevertheless Mach a little halflong now Get you your jacket, snatch you your girls and go to outside Thus we see ourselves next week again


No one, I does not want to go yet I wants still a little dances comes already, older Is not so late nevertheless yet Let us still a little dance


Hey, young me bursts to takeoff equal the shirt we now closes, Ey DJ, DJ, constitutes the music


No one, I does not want to go yet I wants still a little dances comes already, older Is not so late nevertheless yet Let us still a little dance 


No one, I does not want to go yet I wants still a little dances comes already, older Is not so late nevertheless yet Leave us still a little

No comments: