Friday, January 13, 2012

Divisional Playoffs

Ok, I will admit I was pretty off last week. THIS week though, I am going to be spot on.

Saint at 49ers: This is going to be a fun one. Hot offense vs hot defense. With the 49ers at home and the Saints having never won a road playoff game I think the 49ers will come out on top. Drew Brees is still going to put up some numbers though. 49ers over Saints 24-21.

Broncos at Patriots: Teeebow! What a crazy finish last week. Too bad that magic has run out. The Patriots have a horrible defense but they are at home and their offense can compensate, even with how good the Broncos D is. Patriots over Broncos 28-13.

Texans at Ravens: A lot of this will depend on how well Flacco plays but again I am going with the home team. Ray Rice is gooooood and the Ravens' defense is gooood. Ravens over Texans 21-17.

Giant at Packers: The Packers remember losing to the Giants in 2008 and they are still angry. This is going to be a battle and I think will come down to the wire but the Packers are healthy and stacked. Aaron Rodgers is a stud and will lead the Packers to a 35-28 victory.

You're welcome.

No comments: