Wednesday, January 27, 2010

An Apology and Another Website

Dear Sarah (her name has been changed to protect her identity),

I apologize for writing about another blog and informing readers that they should peruse it without mentioning your fantastic website in the same breath. I will now try and make amends.

Sincerely,

Stefan


There is another website that I feel I should draw your attention to. It is written by a smart, sassy author who never fails to entertain. She does not post as often as some other sites but when she does it is pure gold. She tends to write a lot about Bruce "The Boss" Springsteen and It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia; those are two things that I like so I got no problem with that. Now if you don't like those two things then you are a bad person who has wrong opinions. Sarah also has one of the best website names on the world wide web. Check it out, you won't be sorry.

Keytarded.com


This kid has some serious issues. FIFA 09 is a pretty fun game though.

Knife to the neck

2 comments:

Sarah Johnston said...

Apology accepted.

I will now get a Speebidah4Life tattoo in your honor.

Sarah's Secret Admirer said...

In some defense of Stefan he does list list your blog on the Cool Biznass section of his blog. That is how I discovered it.