Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Shout Out to Another Blog

While the SSHH is the greatest blog of this or any generation, there are also a select few other blogs that come close to the level of the SSHH. One of those blogs is Nuptial With Nelly. It is a young site that I am positive will mature into a well followed blog. Nuptials With Nelly is written by my friend Nelly, in case you couldn't figure out his name. I worked with him for a while in Steamboat Springs, CO and thoroughly enjoyed his sense of humor and quick wit. It is nice to see that he is bestowing his talents to the internet as well. If you like this blog at all you will certainly enjoy his. Another nice thing about his blog is that he actually writes entries and doesn't just post videos. I will end this now so as not to appear to have a man crush...

Check it out:

Nuptials With Nelly


On a different note; when I was 16 all I wanted to do was get my driver's license. This girl is looking way beyond that. Hope she makes it. Abby Sunderland

2 comments:

Sarah Johnston said...

I never got a shout out. Dick.

NoLimitNelson said...

Man Crush! Thanks bud, you rule. I don't know what to say.