Thursday, January 7, 2016

Surprise Top Ten List!

Stefan thinks he's the only one blogging. Stefan is wrong. I wrote a top ten list! But because I'm lazy, I didn't really write anything, just posted some videos. So I guess Stefan isn't totally wrong.

10. Action Bronson - Mr. Wonderful



9. Adele - 25



8. Hot Chip - Why Make Sense



7. Sufjan Stevens - Carrie & Lowell



6. Leon Bridges - Coming Home



5. Purity Ring - Another Eternity


4. Tuxedo - Tuxedo



3. Donnie Trumpet and the Social Experiment - Surf



2. D'Angelo and the Vanguard - Black Messiah*

* Yes, I know this album came out in 2014. December 15, 2014 to be exact. So basically 2015. Deal with it.



1. Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly



Boom!



** Side note: nobody but Stefan posted on the blog last year.




No comments: