Sunday, January 11, 2009

Enjoying our Massive Boxes...

...and not in a sexual way.

After overwhelming dissappointment, sometimes you just need some comfort food. And after seeing fast food commercials for the entire weekend (I watch a lot of football) I was intrigued by the KFC Big Box [note: our Big Boxes came with a snacker in leiu of popcorn chicken. KFC needs to update their website. Although, I suppose most of the people that consistantly eat at KFC don't know what the internet is] So I convinced Stefan to accompany me to KFC where we picked a couple up in order to enjoy a scrumptious Sunday evening meal.

Mother of God. A snacker, 2 crispy strips, a extra crispy leg, two sides, (baked beans and potato wedges for me, mashed potatoes & gravy and mac & cheese for Stefan) a biscuit, a 32 ounce soft drink, and a coronary artery stent. Each. Check out the nutrition information. The first thing I thought was "yes! 62 grams of protein!"

Delicious, delicious pain. Here is the aftermath:












Mmmmmmmmmmmm-mmmmmmmmmm...

I couldn't walk entirely upright for about an hour and the poo I later took was mind-blowing, but it was all worth it just so I could forget the debacle that was Steelers 35 Chargers 24.

Look at this man:
The epitome of class and dignity.



Thank you, KFC. I am forever in your debt.