Monday, January 26, 2009

Watching the Godfather,

and eating coffee ice cream with a microwaved pumpkin spice chocolate chip cookie.

I will be honest, I have never seen the Godfather before. To some people that is like admitting that they don't like Top Gun (I don't). Ok, that sounded like a double negative. Let me make that clear, I don't like the movie Top Gun. If I want to watch Top Gun I will watch Hot Shots, a much better and intelligent film.



Speaking of Hot Shots, Hot Shots Part Deux claims to have the highest body count of any film. The counter cuts out at 289 but according to www.moviebodycounts.com the actual body count is 114, putting it at #51, tied with American Ninja and Apocolypto and one above Blade. Take a look for yourself



Obviously this post has no point what so ever.

The other day I had maybe the greatest breakfast I have ever made. Generally I eat two toasted waffles with peanut butter and jelly and a sliced banana. Last week, however, we were out of bananas and I'm not eating peanut butter right now cause I don't want salmonella (sounds like an ice cream flavor now that I think about it), this left me with only jelly. Well a jelly waffle sandwich is pretty damn boring and then I will just be hungry by the time I get to work. I was about to give up when I finally oh sh*t! Pacino killed the police chief and that other guy! sweet! he was all like, "agh blah agh agh!" with blood coming out of the hole in his head, sweet! Sorry, ok, so I was about to give up when I remembered that there was still some brie in the fridge and that brie and jam goes great together. Well how about those two and waffles? Not to be too proud of myself but it was GENIUS. Waffles, brie and jam makes the greatest breakfast sandwich in the world, well, besides an Egg McMuffin, those things are delicious.

Now I'm bored. Back to the movie.

Peace Sign

No comments: