Monday, January 12, 2009

The Golden Globes Part Deux

I watched about an hour and a half of the Golden Globes last night and they were relatively entertaining. I like the Golden Globes because they really aren't that significant but they are over-hyped and all of the actors are drunk and not paying attention through out the show. Here are some of my favorite parts



My Internet is going slow right now so I will use this video to kind of sum it up.



That showed almost everything else I was going to post...that video didn't show, unfortunately, when Tracy Morgan thanked the Kraft lady for making those "little tacos."

Alright so I found the speeches I was looking for on Hulu, here they are...







I liked this one just because the director gives him the bird.






I'm gonna go out on a limb on this one but my money is one this one winning a Golden Globe next year.

No comments: