Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Atmosphere - You (Alternate Version)

I guess this post is mostly for Danny.



I've been trying to figure out if this video was filmed in Seattle. There is a Seahawks beer glass and a Pink Elephant Car Wash sign in the background and one of the shots makes me think it's either at 99 or near Safeco Field. It was also directed by Christian Hansen, from Seattle, and has done some videos for a couple of Seattle hip-hop groups (Grayskul and Chicharones). So um yeah, good talk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being originally from San Jose, I can safely say this is the Pink Elephant on 4th Ave S in the SODO.

And the over pass shown at the begining is the off ramp from the West Seattle Bridge exit from I-5 onto 4th ave.

wow...that's a mouthful.

That's what she said!

Danny said...

Thanks Stefan. I saw that video on NahRight yesterday and thought, "Oh cool, that's Seattle." Then I thought, "Maybe I should post this to the blog." But then I thought, "No, I'll just watch the Daily Show instead." But now, because of your tireless work and the power of the world wide web, we can share this beauty with everyone. Hurrah!

Stefan said...

mmmm beauty together, just you and me, and millions of people, thats passion baby