Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Guilty Pleasure #2

Eliza Doolittle


I haven't written a guilty confession post since 2008 (it was about Chris Brown, BEFORE all of the domestic violence stuff came out) but I think that Eliza Doolittle qualifies for me to write number 2.

I'm not generally into this kind of pop but Eliza is the exception.  There is something very catchy about her music.  Trying to revive ragtime music from the 20s?  Big fan of the whistling hook.  I'm not sure what is supposed to be happening in this video but it doesn't look very Christian. Catchy tune though.



The rest of her album "Eliza Doolittle" is just as catchy.

I cant embed this video but here is another one if you are interested..."Pack Up"

1 comment:

Tanner said...

The clown does a badass Carlton at 1:49 for about a quarter of a second.