Friday, September 5, 2008

Back to FOOOOTBALL!!!




As I did last year, I will be posting my weekly picks. So far I already have one right of Giants over Redskins. Yes I am posting this a day after that game but I am going to be posting what I picked for my Yahoo! picker league. As Danny and Tanner are both in this then they at least will know that I am not lying about who I pick. So with one game out of the way, here are the rest of my picks.

Eagles over Rams: It breaks my heart to see Josh Brown in another uniform.

Steelers over Texans (pronounced Tae-hons): I like that the Texans have been getting better each year, but they are going to start this season off with a loss.

Lions over Falcons: I almost picked Hotlanta for this one.

Seahawks over Bills: I will be very interested to see how the receivers do in this one for the Hawks.

Bengals over Ravens: The best part about this game? Seeing Chad in his official "Ocho Cinco" jersey.

Jaguars over Remember the Titans: I don't really care about this game at all.

Jets over Dolphins: Oh how I hope the Madden curse works this year.

Patriots over Chiefs: It would be so awesome if I am wrong, but I won't be.

Buccaneers over Saints: I don't like the Bucs much but I do respect that Garcia's and Galloway's age combined is like 90.

Chargers over Panthers: This could be a pretty game but I think the Chargers will be fine.

Cardinals over 49ers: Is Leinart ever going to play like he is supposed to be? He once again lost his starting job to a guy with a walker.

Cowboys over Browns: After watching a couple episodes of Hard Knocks, I have to say I am a fan of the Cowboys now.

Colts over Bears: It is a lot easier to hate the Bears when Grossman is the starting QB, oh well, that won't stop me.

Packers over Vikings: I really hope Aaron Rodgers has a good season, even though I don't like Packers fans, I want him to do well.

Broncos over Raiders: I am so happy that the Broncos aren't going to be very good again.


One more Old Spice commercial.




Where did you get that mustache Danny? Neighbors?

No comments: