Monday, September 15, 2008

Mayne Event and the Hawks

I just saw that Logan Payne is now out for the rest of the season.  Seneca Wallace is now out for  3-4 weeks with a strained calf muscle.  I believe that means that a total of 5 different WRs will be out next week.  It is pretty depressing looking at the Hawks right now, hopefully they can rebound.  To try and make myself feel better I thought I would post these videos.  The only other thing that can make me feel better is to make fun of Danny and how much he loves bloggingheads.tv, but those jokes have gotten old so I'm not gonna do that any more.





Like I'm not gonna make fun of Danny loving bloggingheads.tv? HAHA that was funny.

Danny once went for a whole week calling his girlfriend bloggingheads.tv instead of her name. He of course didn't realize it because he is obsessed with that website.

No comments: