Saturday, September 20, 2008

Week 3 Picks

Tanner and the number one fan are out of town this weekend so I know for sure that nobody is going to read this but I have to be like a republican and stay the course on this one, here are my picks.

Bills over Raiders
Giants over Bengals
Bears over Bucs
Titans over Texans
Cardinals over Redskins
Panthers over Vikings
Falcons over Chiefs
Patriots over Dolphins
Broncos over Saints
49ers over Lions
Seattle over Rams
Steelers over Eagles
Colts over Jaguars
Browns over Ravens
Cowboys over Packers
Chargers over Jets

I'm not real confident that the Cardinals, Falcons, Browns, or Bears will win but I'm picking 'em anyways.

Last week I did pretty well. 9-6
Overall I'm at 18-13...that's like a decent baseball team.

1 comment:

Sarah Johnston said...

That's not true; I read it. I rolled my eyes the whole time though.