Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Michael Phelps vs. Browns WR Brayon Edwards

Pressure to be a big fantasy pick?


An interesting item on the Yahoo blog Shutdown Corner that started with a story in an Ohio newspaper (Chronicle-Telegram), told of a friendly competition between Baltimore Olympic hero Michael Phelps and Cleveland Browns wide receiver Braylon Edwards.

The two have University of Michigan connections and trained together briefly on one occasion. Somewhere along the way, Edwards offered that he would score twice as many TDs this season as Phelps won gold medals (that's eight in case anyone has forgotten).

Looks like Edwards needs to pick up the pace. In Cleveland's 28-10 loss to Dallas last Sunday, Edwards had two catches for 14 yards and no touchdowns

I once made a bet with Danny. I bet him that he couldn't go for 30 seconds without watching bloggingheads.tv. I won, he still owes me $10,000 dollars.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was to expect a movie review...or was I lied to?