Monday, April 13, 2009

Topics

Last week I sent Tanner and Danny ten topics to write about. They have given me their answers and I will post two topics a day for the rest of the week.

Let it begin.

People who don't say excuse me.

Tanner: Eff those people. That also goes for people who don't say bless you when someone sneezes. And a double eff you to people who don't do the acknowedgement wave when you let them turn left or cross the street.

Danny: In general, I think you need to say excuse me. It's a courtesy thing. There might be certain situations where the general rule doesn't pertain, but almost always its a nice thing to do and won't hurt anybody. I'm all for creating a more courteous public discourse. So say "excuse me."

When wearing a tuxedo: long tie or bow tie?

Tanner: Bow tie. The long tie is SO high school prom. I still have no idea how to tie a bow tie though. And here is the place to get one.

Danny: Bow tie all the way. How many legitimate excuses do men have to wear bow ties without being ridiculed (see 6:40)? We need to take every chance we can get.

No comments: