Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tracy Morgan

Tanner:  Top Five Tracy Jordan quotes:

5 – Pigeon! Stop eating other people's French fries! Don't you know you can fly?

4 - Affirmative action was designed to keep women and minorities in competition with each other to distract us while white dudes inject AIDS into our chicken nuggets. That's a metaphor.

3 – I can’t go to the party because of my ankle bracelet…or maybe I will go and just not drink…I know! I’ll compromise. I’ll go to the party, cut off my foot, and drink as much as I want!

2 – Tell her that you want her privates and your privates to do a high five!

1 – I love this cornbread so much I want to take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant.


Danny:  I love the movie The Ladies Man. It's hilarious on several levels. Leon Phelps is a lovable, quirky character that translates really well from the little screen to the big screen. It's certainly one of the better movies made based on a Saturday Night Live skit. The movie has some really sweet quotes too, like "Say, sweet thing, can I buy you a fish sandwich?" All in all, I think that's one of Tracy Morgan's best... oh shit, I'm thinking of Tim Meadows.

Stefan:  Tracy Morgan can currently be seen on the TV show 30 Rock every week (Thursdays 9:30/8:30c) playing the character Tracy Jordan.  Some think that he makes the show with his random comments and cluelessness.  I am on the other side of that opinion.  While he is pretty funny I don’t think that he is the best part.  I find his absolute lack of common sense a bit annoying (which may seem like a double standard since I find Steve Carell’s character from the Office really funny).  I will give Tracy Morgan some credit though, he does have some great lines.   For example, nope, nevermind, I don't feel like giving any examples.


1 comment:

Golden Showers said...

All three of you used or referenced "quotes/examples" in your responses. Its like you are all the same person...weird.