Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Nick's Guest Post: 2009


2009 And Doing Fine:  The Climax of TheSShH
2009 was a big year for the TheSShH.  They had over 400 postings for the year.  That is more than one a day!  So cray!  The problem with having some posts is trying to find the ones you liked best.  As you can it has taken me a while to send Stefan this guest post.  Here are my favorites:
Least Favorite Post: 
This video no longer works, but I remember it perfectly.  I know this is one of Stefan’s best friends while growing up, but I couldn’t get my head around how this guy was in the video (and still is, please see the following youtube videos).
Apparently he put Seattle on the map.  Interesting. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUTnaeBUsq4

Favorite Post: 
Random Favorite: 
Favorite Guest Post:
It should be noted that the comments on the post were spammed.  Which, I believe is the only post that has been spammed.  
Favorite Comment:
pastedGraphic.pdfStefan said... 
yeah i almost posted one of his videos with it but i didnt want this blog to have too many videos. I draw the limit at like 13,000 videos
May 29, 2009 7:43 AM

No comments: